We hope you’ll be delighted with your order, but we understand that sometimes you may wish to return items to us.
If you change your mind about our products purchased online you can return your order for any reason within 28 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please follow the simple steps below:
2) Return the product(s) to us in perfect condition (unused and in their original packaging). Send your parcel to:
Bombay Duck Returns
In the unlikely event that you receive damaged or faulty goods we will replace them or refund in full (including the original postage charge for refunds). Please follow the simple steps below:
2) Complete the returns form. Faulty/damaged goods cannot be accepted without a Returns Authorisation Number and must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- We strongly recommend that you use recorded delivery or obtain a certificate of posting when you return any parcel. Certificates of posting are available free at the post office and will enable us to action your refund should your parcel be lost or delayed in the post. You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- We will write to confirm when your return or exchange has been processed. Please allow up to 14 days.
- Please note that we can only accept return of goods at the above address with a valid online order number. Goods purchased from any other store must be returned to the store where they were purchased.